Application deadline is Feb. 15 for service starting in June
The Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation seeks members to join our Board of Trustees in June.
We welcome candidates who are connected with and represent our community, broadening our reach to make strong impact. We seek candidates who are committed to community leadership, particularly in promoting justice, equity, diversity, inclusion and social belonging. We will consider each candidate’s background and experience in these areas:
- Demonstrated passion for strengthening community
- Residence in or deep ties to our service area
- Demonstrated integrity, objectivity, care and discipline
- Commitment to collaborative, generative leadership
- Knowledge of and commitment to the foundation’s mission and values
Board requirements include:
- Ability to attend six to eight board meetings annually (remotely or in person)
- Ability to participate on at least one board committee (typically meeting four to six times annually)
- Ability to commit to a three-year term with the potential for a second three-year term
- Willingness to serve as a foundation ambassador in the community, sharing expertise and passion
If interested in receiving application materials, or if you have questions, please contact Anika Eide. Applications are due by 5 p.m. Feb. 15. The application process will include a review by the board’s Governance Committee as well as candidate conversations and/or interviews.