Apply for scholarships
Applications for the 2024-2025 academic year will be open December 1, 2023 through February 15, 2024.
You may contact foundation Community Impact Specialist Amber Burns with questions.
Steps to apply:
Access the scholarship portal.
Create a profile
On the applicant dashboard, click “Apply” and find the 2024 universal application.
As you answer questions, the system will determine the scholarships for which you are eligible. Answer all application questions and provide all materials for scholarships in which you are interested.
Suggestions for completing your application:
- Use a personal email address, not a school email address, to establish your scholarship profile.
- Know that some applications will require your FAFSA information.
- Know that some applications will require your GPA and your high school transcript or your transcript/grades to date, including your fall 2022 grades.
- Have an idea about the type of educational program you are considering (such as two-year, four-year, apprenticeship, licensure, etc.).
- Have an idea about the type of schools you are considering (such as public, private, local, outside the area, etc.)
- Have an idea about your field of study.
- ACT scores are not required for scholarships administered by the foundation.
- Be prepared with information about your extracurricular activities, work experience, community involvement, sports participation, and child care/family situation. Some scholarships require information about some or all of these.
- Be prepared to submit recommendation letters or forms from your teachers and others who know you. Some scholarships require these as well.