At Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation, we’re experts in planned giving, donor services and grantmaking. We look forward to working with you to help you achieve your charitable goals.
We offer tools to help you make a difference by:
- Giving to a fund with specific purposes
- Establishing a fund with specific goals
- Donating other assets such as stock or real estate
- Creating an estate-giving plan
- How to read your fund statement
For more information about giving options, or to start a conversation about how you can achieve impact, please contact us. We’ll set up a time to talk, learn about your goals and discuss possibilities.
We also work with professional financial advisors to help clients find the best ways to give back. We are a cost-free resource with expertise in planned giving, donor service and grantmaking.
We are a 501(c)(3) public charity. Our tax identification number is 41-1429402.