For professional advisors
We work with you to help your clients achieve their charitable goals and leave a lasting legacy.
Since 1983 the Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation has been working collaboratively with tax, legal and financial advisors to help their clients fulfill their charitable goals. We can partner together to support your clients in creating personalized giving plans that will make an impact for generations, maximize tax savings, and eliminate time-consuming administration. As philanthropic experts, we have a deep understanding of the needs of our community throughout the region. We are here to help your clients navigate the giving climate and vet nonprofit organizations in order to make informed decisions about their giving.
Services we offer include:
- Donor advised funds
- Designated, field-of-interest, and organizational endowed funds
- Setting up and administering scholarship funds
- Serving as the trustee of charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts
- Handling the transfer of appreciated securities, life insurance and other assets such as real estate
- Assisting with will and bequest language
- Expertise on the work of our local nonprofit organizations
We would love to learn more about how we can support your work with clients! For more information please contact Development Director, Jessica Peterson: [email protected] or 218-520-1120.